What does Best Fit List Provide?
The Best Fit List is a totally personalized list of the best 3-5 specific schools/programs for your high schooler’s personality, preferences, interests, skills, qualifications, and budget. Because the list is personalized, the information I provide is customized to the information you provide me on the comprehensive Best Fit Matching Questionnaire (sent to you as soon as you sign up).
What’s on the List?
List is a bit of a misnomer as your order comes with information about each of the programs. This information may include:
• Program tuition
• Why I think the program is a “best fit”
• Admissions information
• Concentration options
• Direct links to online program pages
• Specific course names
• Degree requirements
• Internship and study abroad opportunities
• Geographic accessibility, campus description, local feel
• Basic housing info
• Links to related information and blogs
• Potential issues
• First-year pointers only a college mom would think of